Monday, February 23, 2015

First walk


.....8  ladies, 9 other man contestant, 3 pageant judges,  Lourdesians and all strangers I had just met, the eyes of the world were suddenly upon me. I wonder if they saw how worn out my shoes were. I hope I can too, I thought. However, long before I reached that heart pounding moment, there was the College week when it all began…

The compilation/pictures of Mr.& Ms. LLHC 2015

( First day photo shoot with smart casual)
( 2nd day photo shoot with our tribal costume "TAUSOG" )
Pre-Pageant
(PumeFEB-ibig Wednesday night 
February 18, 2015 wearing our Pageant shirt)



...Finally the pageant day was here. Every rehearsal leading up to this, I had been stricken with fear and anxiety, but for some reason it was all gone that day. February 20, 2015


(Summer wear)
(Talent, Mush-up of Stay with me- Sam Smith &
Blankspace by Taylor Swift with Kuya Mark)

(Our Formal Attire with partner #4 The "hakot award" Guy, JR)


( Special Award, the unexpected award for me. Best in Summer Wear)


(Final 5 for girls. contestant #1, #2, #3, #4 me, and #5)


(Question and Answer)
(Awarding and I got the 2nd runner-up 
awarded by Sir Laurence Manaois)

(With 1st Runner up Cheche, and 3rd Runner up Jhen)

With my Fellow lovely Candidates
( Ate Rome, Ate Lei, Raquel my best budd 

in this pageant and Roxanne "Amaya" hehe) 


"I learned before, during and after the pageant is, a beauty queen is not just merely a woman with a beautiful face, but also a woman with a pure heart and big dreams."

....Honestly I am so much scared to enter this kind of competition because what comes in my mind is the pressure of meeting people’s expectations and this was my very first walk/pageant ever. But being a 2nd placer; best in summer wear was enough for me. And there are no exact words can express how deeply thankful and grateful I am right now.

Thank you so much, especially to those people who have been there and supported me all through out this pageant I won't be able to do this all without you guys. How I wish I could thank you all personally so that you would feel that my words are true and sincere. Thank you also to the creator, God almighty, for all the blessings that he has showered upon my life.


TO GOD BE THE GLORY!



No comments:

Post a Comment