Thursday, July 31, 2014

Grateful



Have you ever felt like you’re blaming everything or everybody for unexplained and non-sense things? And felt like the world is looking over your shoulder. You really don’t know how this crap starts, and where this resentment came from. You don’t know why but you feel your patience getting shorter and shorter. And even if your self asking “Why I’m acting like this way though I knew what may the result is” The result that can torture you and perhaps your tranquility too in the future..
How can I conquer all these kind of such a tragic selfish deeds of mine that might cause a pessimistic and miserable life!!?? Can the serenity enter my life continuously so that no one could ever devastate my mood, and calm life either. But how?
This past few days, after the typhoon locally called Glenda. I've noticed that god was so great to me and to my family. As he usually does to everybody, saving the life and givin’ so many times of chances to changed and to give thanks to him. And knowing that I am the one of his called daughter: who’s blessed, have a capabilities to do easily his wills, and a talent that could lift all praises through music. Realizing that, I am such a wasted person. That can’t see any bright. Resulting for hating anything annoyance. And if I had a few things that can ever described my self this past tragic week. “A sinful lady, a stupid sibling a pity one and a non-sense creation by him.

But the good news is, no matter how embarrassed and pathetic I felt ‘bout my situation. He never say it all that to me, he never let me drowned in the place that I have definitely belong to, he wouldn’t let to stay the spirit of sadness and sorrow on my emotional aspect and of course he never separate me from his endless love nor forsake me. Never, ever..
Nevertheless, realized that I am so grateful enough more than I think indeed. More than everything in this sinful flesh of mine and earth. How can I be that I can’t be? How impossible things can be possible? How repentance lead to forgiveness? How small matter can be a big one? How and How and How?
Only him can do things mo POSSIBLE! The perfect! An Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omnipresent father Almighty. 
Even me, you and everything in this world can changed by his own will and saved by grace.

To God be all the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment