Saturday, July 26, 2014

Paradox



Being a college student, I find myself surrounded by a lot of diversity with classes to take, classmates that are potential friends, and future paths I could take. But among all of the choices and options, I find myself out of place, not in the loop, an outsider to all of my friends and peers. I seem to fit in with my friends and then I don't, I seem to be very good at a particular subject in school then I am not good enough for it. I fit in and I don't, a paradox that has always perplexed me.
I know I am not alone in this, but it feels like very few people I talk to understand my position. And being a student about to set foot into the real world, I am not sure what to do...????


.....But lately, realized that I am the one who should adjust more, not just to show who really I am but to fit in the world that full of realityyy. So may god blessed me with a lot of patience in terms of socialization.. Another lessons learned! He he he




"Something wonderful is 'bout to happen"

No comments:

Post a Comment