Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Cheers to my Blog

 Bonjour readers! 



This is my very first blog in this site. I am new to this blogging thingy,
 but I've always felt better when I write it down.  I've never been great at writing or 
whatsoever. But I have found super really ones today.

 I'll try something new not just to talked about my up's and down, my thoughts and feelings but also to share how grateful I am that I have JESUS in my life.





Ann Loraine Col "Reng" Dela Cruz is my name, 18 years of existence, Business Tycoon in the making lol. I mean, a 3rd year student taking up (BSBA) Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in Marketing Management.
I chose this course because I think that it would be very beneficial to learn about each functional area of business, especially since I hope to own and operate my own business one day. Lewl :)



A Wanderer of Wonders, a Christian blogger who is always fascinated with God's creations and A girl who dreams to make it big in the world she chose to live in..



 A Worshiper, and MUSICOPHILE, a huge fan of music 







Why I love the word:



 [SER-UH N-DIP-I-TEE] 

–NOUN
1. AN APTITUDE FOR MAKING DESIRABLE DISCOVERIES BY ACCIDENT.
2. GOOD FORTUNE; LUCK (c)





The "Sweet Serendipity" is one of my most favorite words in the English language. Sounds poetic and flowing.... I loved to find something valuable or delightful when even not looking for it. The unexpected meeting of an awesome things to just happen by chance that may changed our lives....





The meaning behind of my page title;


is the Spanish word of Rainbow, sounds classic. And besides,
I am a huge fan of  rainbows, a colorful one.... 
Deeply reminds me that whatever difficulties and any tragic (rain)
 came into our lives,  Just Always believe that something
 wonderful like a rainbow is about to happen.
So I decided to put the word rainbow to my blog site name....  loraineboow.blogspot.com


It also reminds me God's covenant to us;

1 Yes, I am confirming my covenant with you. Never again will floodwaters kill all living creatures; never again will a flood destroy the earth.”12 Then God said, “I am giving you a sign of my covenant with you and with all living creatures, for all generations to come. 13 I have placed my rainbow in the clouds. It is the sign of my covenant with you and with all the earth. 14 When I send clouds over the earth, the rainbow will appear in the clouds, 15 and I will remember my covenant with you and with all living creatures. Never again will the floodwaters destroy all life. 16 When I see the rainbow in the clouds, I will remember the eternal covenant between God and every living creature on earth.” 17 Then God said to Noah, “Yes, this rainbow is the sign of the covenant I am confirming with all the creatures on earth.”  (Genesis 9:11)







.....The only place where you can see my vulnerability.


Thankyou!!!!
Stay tuned for my next blog. *wink*

T O   G O D   B E   T H E   G L O R Y!






No comments:

Post a Comment